Sunday, April 18, 2010

Snowboarding Takes Muscle

settimana "Magre da morire"

2008 book, written by Albina Perri, journalist Milan ... that it might be best limited to the journalism, instead of crap shoot in bursts.
I bought the book today, I've already read half and going ahead just to see how it ends (and why reading my OCD is felt: I just can not let go of a book in the middle ..). Anyway: what I've read so far is terrific. Yes, awesome: it consists largely of quotations from pro-ana blog, and removed some that might very well come from our blog, the others being the worst is in the network, and honestly seem written by people with psychotic disorders schizoid schizotypal-serious, with more than DCA. However
. Apart from the fact that, for me, post some stuff (which is the best word to describe me is x) is just one highlight something that is likely to do damage to persons "set", and arouse disgust-revulsion, derision toward the DCA in people "sane" ... Apart from that, I said, I did not just upset that it breaks the phenomenon of "pro-ana" (which obviously has no intention to deny) for Anorexia-Bulimia: I've read so much online, but it believes that remain to be anorexic and be pro-ana are different things, sometimes (few) overlapping, but one thing is for sure: when you get to weigh 30 kg, admitted that when you spend more time at home yours, when you're really sick, you do not even go to the hall of the brain to write that what kills you is your "goddess" ... ie, dick, please explain how do you say "My Goddess Ana" ...

Oh well, I was always so warm it up this point, however, regarding the book: I feel offended to read that you idolize anorexia "Ana", be part of a cult, being "pussies and fashioned , (x and everything done for investigation rather than for what it is, a bunch of seasoned copy-paste from websites with the worst cliches and platitudes) ... hell, we will also be sick, but not deficient, I would say that on average are pretty smart, and feel the pain is "pain" but "faith in Ana ..
... well, I think it'll sell as used qs book after reading it, at least get some 'of X includes a waste of money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment