Tuesday, May 12, 2009

W3x Not Enough Memory Werandomgroupset

Biscottoni

I always liked the traditional food in its simplicity and genuineness and a bit 'of time I decided to have 'more power to say ... home! As far as possible I try to delete cookies and snacks industry because the ingredients sometimes seem more leaflets of medicinal recipes ...
For breakfast I wanted to try these cookies are simple but easy to tell the truth are not in my best to soak it in milk do not absorb much, but their flavor is pleasant and not even so sweet.




















The recipe I have transcribed from the web so long ago, I apologize because I do not know who is the 'author.



Ingredients 250g flour oo

2 eggs 60g caster sugar 50g lard

1 / 2 glass of warm milk
the grated rind of half a lemon
5g ammonia

Preparation

Working together all the ingredients, the 'impastto will not be very consistent.
- On a baking tray lined with baking paper to form the cookies pouring spoonfuls of mixture and trying to give a round shape.
- Sprinkle with granulated sugar
-Bake at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes should brown slightly.

Considerations

I rise a little 'sugar and prefer to use butter ... I'll try!

0 comments:

Post a Comment