Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Clunking Noise On Shoulder When Turning

Capita ...

happens that it rains for two days in January so well that he feels envy ...
happens in the morning to look in the mirror and discover that the little speck of the night before has become a cold and so unpleasant that you now seem to have a mustache to Hitler ...
Capita did not want to go out ...
happens that the computer decides to do his own thing ... to open when they like, those who decide to connect with him ... So what?





















For some 'time I look at your wonderful blog, Rosica of holy jealousy, I realize that my hands are inexperienced ... but on a day like ...
I take the few things I have at home ... a little 'of felt ... a tape stolen from a wedding favor ... a bit 'of gold thread and try to do my first work of creative sewing!
I know I should blush in front of your masterpieces, but I feel so happy ... and do not think I can lose more than my scissors! And so in the gray sky
check my rainbow ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment