Friday, May 7, 2010

Crochet Slippers With Sheepskin

A

For all the little people who still go out of here ... Today I thought I would post pictures of my house, because I have reached the goal "cosmic chaos" in my life and my house is a perfect image.
I think I will not take any strange disease, because they are too addicted to cleaning ... for the rest:
I almost burn the notes forensic lighting the stove to make coffee x
half of my clothes are in the kitchen (including bottles of Pepsi Light)
the other half on the couch (in the notes of Medicine Labour and gynecology)
I stopped I started cooking
sleep (a little ') I can not study


keep writing I want to talk with someone but I do not know what to say

step for your blog, sorry to not comment, I wrote a few emails confused
Dony, please well, well, you see ..

think I'm exhausted
I miss Black, you is not it?

in a week that I do not binge eating (evviva!)
but I've done a lot of trouble
I have not smoked anything strange
but I'm lonely.


I have some ghost in the head that does not go away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment