Saturday, December 5, 2009

Movie Whipping Scenes

... too early to understand ... see how the world is unfair and cruel ... Dal

I do not see the usual television for days, I read excerpts of news from the internet and I dwell on a few articles every now and then ... I miss the news regularly and maybe small but they end up doing around the country for more gossip than real relief for ...

is not the case this time.

This time there is a small news, not gossip, and the more I think I grow more in anger and dismay. A

Pistoia, even tiny children beaten, forcibly filled up almost to suffocate them, children taken by the hair, shoved, threatened ... sometimes in closed cabinets.

I go up in tears when I open my blog, because in a few seconds Apart from music ... and the first song, Palabras para Paula, is a dedication to the daughter of one of the sweetest LOVG ... this song has always touched me, I was always touched, not only because it is associated with a person whom I love deeply ... but because it transpires waiting full of anticipation of a mother who carries inside her the baby, the wonder, the wonder and infinite love that overcomes all to see that child in his arms, the impossibility to hold back the tears, because every child is a miracle.

It was a miracle for me, when I picked up Francis, one of the first children I visited in my hospital placements ... Francis is a child beautiful, and, like almost all the children we see, has a severe mental retardation, and those of his amazing gray eyes in a few years no longer be able to see if the shadows ... acoccolato but when I was in my arms when I supported the head under his chin, when I heard his fist closed around my finger ... I felt something melt inside, and hardly I chased him off the drops that filled my eyes.

And every child is so, no unnecessary barriers and make our , break down the walls and we'll get straight to the soul .

When Anna, an autistic child who avoids eye and screams if you touch it, it gave me an awkward basin near the nose, I felt lifted from the ground ... and when I saw Esteban fall asleep in my arms, after having devastated the gown, and after kicking and screaming into the arms of depth and on the couch, I felt the most important person in the world.

So I do not understand what happened in that asylum of Pistoia ... I will never understand the violence on a child ... because violence is always unacceptable in itself, but to be a child destroys our people, our humanity.

Who knocks a child loses the right to citizenship in this world, because children are unconditional love, they are wonderful, I hope in the little things ... are the Light that we should all take us inside ... and that when you turn, makes us unworthy of ourselves and others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment