Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Body Piercing Robinsons Galleria



An arrogant man, a monstrous ego, with the aggravating circumstance of being a doctor.
confident, too sure, so much to listen to others without taking the trouble to really understand them, to put yourself in their shoes and even just for a moment consider the possibility of ceding part of the reason.
A brilliant doctor, aware of his talent, strong of his titles and fame accumulated. Coordinating, unwilling to delegate to colleagues and associates.

patients with authoritative, friendly, sometimes almost affectionate, never fully, always "almost". Often sarcastic, sometimes frankly asshole. An asshole with a capital, but an asshole worthy of respect.

This person picked me up one day, my little pile of bones and anger, I spoke, I was shaken, I was also offended once. She gave me pats on the back only a bit recovering 'I learned to bear weight without unbalanced; handed me his hand and smiled a huge smile even more enormous floating in the middle of the white beard.
I worshiped as a god, I loved him like a father, I felt love and gratitude as a friend that saves you from the precipice.
And there I argued so much, I hated as the worst of enemies, I despised the crap that I trimmed the end, when I was most vulnerable ...

I have not said goodbye, I have not said how hated it, I have not said thank you for allowing me to live on.

I would not be returned to him, the more I wanted, but I knew, and I know it was a great, great man. With the balls to scream in the face of illness and death, with the strength to drag a blatant weight where he wanted to take, adamant in its decisions, inflexible to the blackmail of a sick patient in bold to set limits and rules.

I can not think now ... I can not tell how I feel, was a strange vacuum, which is full of emotions, love, the pain of loss ... is a vacuum painless, but great: the void that left
who once saved my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment