Friday, March 19, 2010

Prancer Movie Free Online

No one like you ...

recent days: all equal, all equally empty of thoughts, encounters, life lived ... equally saturated by the food (too little> in> too> out), the junk programs on TV, from the hours staring at a monitor without understanding what I'm looking ... But
.
Yesterday ...

Sadness, feelings of abandonment, of hopelessness ... fear of being irreparably damaged something precious ...
And then ...
A spark, a word, phrase, perhaps even too much thought, that my head explodes like a revelation.


Nobody knows how you make me laugh,
no one like you know so much about me,
no one like you know how to share
my pain, my sadness, my will to live

You give me that gift of peace,
know myself to listen, to make me feel enveloped by the peace
You have the power to make me forget
fear that makes me look in the dark .


I felt stupid and amazed, as when one realizes something that was obvious, and that for some strange reason you are not taken into account.
With the difference that this was not obvious. It was not obvious, but it was - is - real * * * * and * this * * *.

Love is never granted, it is a miracle that turns every moment, which makes you wonder: how can
so much beauty, so much joy and a great desire to laugh and cry and sing and live ...
how can it all together ...
and how is it possible that all this FOR ME?


In silence and without saying a word
only one glance is enough to talk.


I felt deeply alone, only to realize that they are not.
Indeed yes, are the days when I have to vomit terribly alone, because it feeds on loneliness bulimia, bulimia and loneliness ...
and exclusion, and empty, and lack of communication, and
isolation and inability to accept themselves and others already, all too imperfect

all too messy, dirty and all too human


Ma
Despite my shut in hedgehog anyone caress me, at the cost of filling the wounds ... there is someone who listens even when I want to talk,
and even if I do not talk you know.
And when he does not understand or accept the silence the rambling words with a smile.
And when you can not smile, she says - with the words, eyes with a hug, with a sigh - she loves me.
himself.
spite of everything.


Not to mention, just watch,
we come to understand that never
no one and nothing will separate us in life.


I thought I had made a mess, I thought - as they are closed on myself - to have overwhelmed the only thing that spoke of love, sunshine and light in my life ... But inexplicably

're still here ...

Thanks ....
* * * You're My *

0 comments:

Post a Comment