Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pasta Express Replacement Parts

when the music is collective (2003)

my address book "under way" continues with a photo of one of my first (of many) large collective experience of fun. eheheheh .... the concert in Rome on May 1. this was the sea of \u200b\u200bpeople I saw around me in a strange atmosphere of exhilarating freedom and fearful claustrophobia.



who knows how many of the protagonists of this human landscape will now have to shuttle between employment agencies Interim?! how many will be exploited and underpaid?! how many years will go ahead with contrattini a few months or regional subsidies?! who will run the world in search of a road that will change often?!


celebrate May 1 as a student I had never really understand the real meaning of this feast. only now maybe I could live this event with proper respect!


0 comments:

Post a Comment