Friday, January 22, 2010

What Size Welding Wire To Weld Roll Pan On Truck?

MAH ...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel helpless ... the money disappeared from my phone credit ... so I found out that vodafone extorts me almost daily since December to 1.29 € hypothetical WAP connection ... You want to explain that I would never, ever dreamed of waking in the night to do that, that given my advanced age usually sleep at night ... nothing to do! Loboctomizzate ladies that seem to tell me that it's my fault that I connect evidentementemi without realizing it and I could give them this right if it were not for the fact that it is not sleepwalking ...
Then the fault of the phone that has a virus but the problem is that the money I shall be taken even if the phone is switched off or even removed the sim is ... "this lady says she is not certified!" In the end I removed the service to other MSM that I have never used because according to them it all starts from there! Reimbursement needless to talk about it!
Then I hear that other people it happened again ... and then ... I doubt very much doubt it! So who would cause the giant Vodafone for € 20!
eye in any case where there money disappear from the credit ...
Meanwhile, I am angry and very nearly an alert codacoms to do it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment